Friday, June 15, 2012

I made a pot-head.

Was so excited to wake up this morning because we (and by we, I mean Hannah, Rovi and I) finally found the perfect studio to learn pottery! It was in this beautiful place in Mandaluyong. I literally made a pot-head..or maybe pot upper torso of a narwhal. With a bowl it can fit in! To put your soup. Narwhal looks shocked. Anyway, I had so much fun and I am so excited for the next class. I think they'll be putting the stuff in the kiln and I get to paint my narwhal. I wish I had a studio for all this! I know that if you ask the universe for things like these, there's a big possibility of it becoming true so here it goes: universe, please let me have my dream studio! It shall be filled with lovely things to do: pottery, tattooing, printmaking, painting, carpentry, and all the other things I haven't thought of yet but intend to do! Heehee. Love you universe! W

No comments:

Post a Comment